Organised by föreningen för psykologisk personlighetsbedömning
3 and 4 september 2023, 2-6 pm
Aside from my long-term interest in differential diagnosis, I teach a seminar on contraindications to psychotherapy, based on projective assessment. Ever since then, I have reflected more and more on the issue of connecting results from the psychological evaluation with the psychotherapeutic project.
I will present two cases, a young adult woman and a more mature adult man to illustrate two different versions of narcissistic damage. For these two patients, the therapeutic project was not won in advance.
My objectives are:
- Review Bergeret’s concept of borderline (état-limite) along with subcategories which can be observed using the Rorschach and the TAT.
- Present the Lausanne School’s grid for the psychodynamic analysis of speech, used both for the Rorschach and the TAT.
- Analyze the Rorschach and TAT of these two patients using this grid.
- Summarize the psychic functioning of these two patients.
- Present the material of the feedback sessions.
- Summarize the evolution of these cases.
Duration: 8 hours (2×4) spread over 2 half days from 2pm to 6pm (14.00-18.00)
Dates: 3 and 4 September 2023 (a Sunday afternoon and a Monday afternoon)
Modality: via Zoom. The link will be sent to the organizer (Malin Holm) a few days before the sessions. Seminars are run with camera on.
Early bird registration before May 31st, 2023: 240 USD
After May 31st, 2023: 280 USD
Registration: will be handled by the Swedish Rorschach Society (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ). 24 participants maximum.
Material: the protocols (Rorschach and TAT) of these two cases will be sent out in advance. Participants are invited to study these before the sessions. The grid used for analyzing the data will also be sent out.